Super easy & always a favorite!
Preheat oven to 350.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 12 Graham Crackers
- 1.5 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1) Make topping: Place pecans and coconut on baking tray. Bake about 5 minutes - until coconut is golden. Cool, then toss with chocolate chips.
2) Line baking sheet with foil. Break graham crackers in pieces and place on tray.
3) In saucepan, whisk butter and brown sugar over medium heat until butter is smooth. Pour & spread over crackers.
4) Bake until bubbly. About 10 minutes. Sprinkle topping on crackers while warm. Press gently.